Seniors Helping Seniors - St Petersburg
Senior In-Home Caregiver
Looking for meaningful part-time work? Have you taken care of a family member in the past and are looking to work part-time?
Seniors Helping Seniors® match retired, active seniors with seniors who need help in order to remain living independently. We're currently seeking In-Home Senior Caregivers in Pinellas and Hillsborough who are looking for a rewarding way to help others remain independent in their homes.
No certifications are required, however if you are a qualified Home Health Aid, CNA, or Caregiver "in training" that is a plus and will be reflected in compensation! If you are interested in providing more than just homemaker services, we will cover all costs associated with additional training ($400 value).
We offer flexible hours – you choose your schedule. Whether you want to work 4 hours a week or 40 hours, we are here to support your retired life by giving you an opportunity to help other seniors while earning income and maintaining your lifestyle and hobbies.
Whether it's companionship, shopping, cooking a meal, minor housekeeping, or helping with personal care, there are many ways you can help. Seniors Helping Seniors® thoughtfully pairs our employees with clients that share things in common such as former professions, hobbies, or upbringing to maximize social engagement. The relationship that forms is rewarding for everyone!
• $10/hr to $17/hr
• Time & Mileage Reimbursement
We provide the below types of services and are looking to hire people comfortable with either or both:
• Homemaker / companion that provides ‘hands-off’ support with services like companionship, meal preparation, medication reminders, transportation, light housekeeping, organizing projects, etc.
• “Hands-on” assistance with showering / bathing, dressing, hygiene, eating, mobility, etc.
The state of Florida requires you to become a certified Home Health Aide in order to provide hands-on services, which can be done within a week. We cover all costs involved in obtaining the certification.
• We are looking for mature individuals who consistently demonstrate patience, empathy, reliability, professionalism, and are personable
• Having a car and a valid driver's license is required
• Ability and willingness to work harmoniously with staff, clients, and client’s family members
• Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition, and enthusiasm, as well as the willingness to interact and deal tactfully with other staff and challenging clients due to behavioral issues
• Must possess the mobility to spend a minimum of 70% of the working day standing and/or moving about the workplace
• Ability to sit, stand, bend, lift, and move intermittently during working hours
• Must be able to hear and see clearly
Want to change the life of a senior? Apply to become a Caregiver today!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.